During your entire lease you will have:
FREE Gas - Stove & Dryer
FREE Hot Water
ZERO Application Fee
ZERO Pet Fees
ZERO Admin Fees
PLUS One Year of Gym Membership
Welcome to Winston Square Apartments!
If you love the feel of rural comfort but like the convenience of town, Winston Square is the property for you!
Located on a serene cul de sac with direct access to Sapsucker Woods and Cornell Ornithology, our property boasts 5 unique walking trails nearby for you to enjoy! We also have a paved path to Tareyton Park situated right next to our property! There you will find a playground, picnic tables, and grills for your outdoor enjoyment! This path also leads to the neighboring schools. After taking in all that nature has to offer, a short 5-mile ride will take you to explore Downtown or the Shops at Ithaca Mall.
Settle into your new 3 bedroom fully renovated apartment! Featuring brand new appliances, new kitchen cabinets, beautiful granite countertops, and new gray plank floors! At the end of the day, treat your feet to the new plush carpets in the bedrooms. Your new home is here waiting for you.
Our professional leasing staff and maintenance technicians will ensure that all of your needs are met and our online payment system makes it easy to pay your rent from anywhere. Call us now to set up a tour and let Winston Square Apartments be the piece of home you’ve been missing.
We are here to service Ithaca's housing needs year round!
- Washer and Dryer in Every Unit
- Gourmet Kitchen with Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Granite Countertop with Subway Style Backsplash
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Stove
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Newly Renovated Interiors
- Wood-style flooring
- Superior Grade Plush Carpet in Bedrooms
- Window Blind Coverings
- Closet and Storage Spaces Throughout
- Cable and Internet ready
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Pet-Friendly (restrictions apply)
- Snow Removal and Year-Round Landscaping
- Pest Control
- Online Services and Rent Payment
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Professional On-Site Management
- Walking trails to Sapsucker Woods, Tareyton Park, BOCES
- Walking path to Northeast Elementary & DeWitt Middle Schools.
- Close to The Commons Downtown and the Farmers Market
- Short drive to Wineries, Breweries, State Parks
- Nearby Rte. 13 and the Ithaca Tompkins International Airport